Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alone again tonight

Well Joey called me about 11ish, and asked if I wanted the good or bad news, or if I wanted it all together? And I told him lemme guess you aren't coming home tonight huh? And yep that was it...and I guess the good news was that he was making more money...LOL.

Poor guy, I feel so bad for him having to work alllll day long and HATING what he is doing. At least where he is at at the moment he is doing something he is enjoying. I just wish they would give him the work they hired him for. It make me mad and sad for him. It isnt' like I can go to work, it would be pointless with having to get some one to watch Kole. So it is all on his shoulders. I just hope he knows how much I look up to him. He make me happy. He provides for me and our family, and makes us all happy when he is home. Even if he drives me crazy half the time..lol But he does it cause he loves me...lol. If he stoped something would be majorly wronge...lol

The kids will be home shortly. Kole is napping, and Laura is playing in Britney's rooms. I will be busy busy busy till it is bed time. I'm not sure what we are gonna have for dinner yet...but whooo knows...lol We have left over BBQ sandwiches stuff from last night...maybe an easy quick left over dinner and some stir fry mixed veggies....hmmm maybe spaghetti...or grilled cheese and soup...lol i guess i will make up my mind closer to dinner time..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment