Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joeys not home..:(

So Joey got the call about mid day today that they wanted him to go to Bum-Fucked-Egypt to work, and that he would have to spend the night, get up in the AM and work there tomorrow...YAY for me..NOT.

I'm trying to stop drinking Dr Pepper 24/7. I'm allowing my self 3 a day..witch I guess is still a lot..lol but that is nothing compared to my 12+ pack a day, with nothing else to drink but Dr. Pepper. NOT HEALTHY.

I'm a fat cow, I have gained about 20lbs the last couple months. None of my clothes fits, but like I get dressed anyways...lol the joys of being a stay at home mom. I live in my PJs. This isn't the normal I'm fat crap chick pull..lol I have gained 20 pounds and would like to loose 50 lbs, but will more than happy with just 30-35 lbs...lol no need to get greedy..:P

So my first step is lowering my dr pepper intake..lol ask ANYONE I know and they will tell you I'm addicted to it. Even my kids will tell you..:P So I'm going through withdrawals from the caffeine and sugar and all that good yummy stuff that is bad for you..lol Migraines from hell, mood swings...poor kids..:P I guess Joey missed out on it this time..:P I'm sure there will be plenty in the next couple of days.

So I'm on day three with 3 dr peppers a day. so far so good. I need to buy me a scale so I can actually see progress. I know I'm not gonna see anything NOW...but would like to see when I start.

I have also watched how much  and what  I am eating. I'm not snacking alllll day long with Kole like I have been..lol hence the 20 lbs..lol

So now that I have rambled on about my stupid fat self..lol I really should go to bed but I know I will lay here for a hour or two tossing and turning cause Joey's stinky ass isn't in bed going off every 45 mins.

nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment