Sunday, September 26, 2010

What I Have Made...:)

So I'm sitting here bored, nothing to do. All the kids are sleeping, and i'm all about this blog thing tonight..:P

So I thought i would show off what I have made with my sewing machine and serger..:)

Training undies, with side snaps just in case of a poo, so you dont have to pull the poo down their legs.


more trainers




Action shot...:P


shirts, and undies


flannel liners

Spoies diaper and wipe case and a infant toy
my cute little model..:P


Boppy pillow, and bed set for my friend Kristy and my little man trying it all out..lol



Mamma Cloth, Cloth pads. You wash and reuse them, no more spoie pads with all kinds of chemicals next to you woman parts...lol



Hubbys Quilt



Some of MANY doll dipaers and other doll items I have made

doll wipes




A new born fitted I made


Wool UPcycled longies, was a wool sweater

Crochet Cocoons
Fleece Soft Soled Shoes

Footed PJ pants our of Daddys worn out Hunting shirt..:P


Wrap I made


So I think you get the idea...HAHAAA


2 comments:

  1. your an awesome seamstress :] cant wait for your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! i no i need to get it up..lol

    ReplyDelete