Saturday, September 25, 2010

my first post..:)

So this is my first post, first blog...and I shall warn you all....HAHA I can ramble and ramble on...so you can't say I didn't warn you. Typos will probably be major as when I get to going on about something I could careless about typos..:P I'm not sure if there will be a main focus to my blog..probably not but oh well. So you will never know what i will write about day to day..lol I will try to write every day...but I do have 4 kiddoes, and a hubby that likes my attention at night..:P for a little bit...LMAO

I was thinking about write about me..but more than likely you will get to know me, but just in case here is a little about me:

I'm a stay at home mom. I have four kiddoes. Britney, Jared, Hunter, Kole. They are my life. The reason I get up in the AM. I have a wonderful husband, who has major gas problems!! ..lol I have yet to figure out how he can walk on the ground with the amount of gas that passes through his body, and to think I have to sleep in the same bed, stinks! Literally!!...lol  I have a boston terrier, a huge clan of rats, and snakes. I LOVE to sew.

I spend alot of time sewing, I can make many things. You name it I can make it, Cloth diapers, doll items, clothes, quilts, blankets, pillows, ect. I will be opening up a ESTY store called Lil Mamas And Papas.

So that is all for now. I will see what i can come up with tomorrow..:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL i have a whole clan of them. 5 females, and one male. And we always have babies. for the snakes of course, but they are also pets. Some think it is wrong but they have to eat too.

    ReplyDelete