Monday, September 27, 2010

Sooo I want another baby!!

So every couple of months I go through the I want another baby stage..lol I think it is becauseIi KNOW we will have another...just have to get my IUD out..and try..lol

I have two Bio boys, and a step daughter and step son..but they are all MINE!!!...but I want another little girl. that I can raise from the VERY beginning. Britney will ALWAYS be my first little girl. But I want a bio daughter.

The last time I brought it up to my hubby it wasn't the nomal, " not right now " answer..lol or the we can't afford a new baby...lol because well we wont have to buy anything but a few gowns and sleepers..lol

I co sleep, so I dont need a crib, and I have a bassinet...witch I never used with Kole...LOL but I have it just in case.
I have all the bouncer seats and swings from Kole. All the baby toys from Kole, the jumparoo..ect
I cloth diaper...and with my wonderful cloth diapers site, I can trade stuff I don't need/use that I have for diapers online.
I breastfeed...so no money out on formula...lol

so that is everything right?..lol Since i'm hoping for a girl and IF I get her..lol we will just need PINK gowns and sleepers...maybe a FEW outfits because I never really dress my babies they stay comfy..:P PJS are the best..lol

If I am missing anything..lol let me know..lol but I think that covers everything..lol So I guess i'm just ready to get prego, find out if it is a boy or girl..lol and buy some sleepers/ gowns/ onies/ socks..ect normal little stuff...and then the waiting game begins..so yep i'm ready...come on 6-8 month so we can start trying to conceive ...i want a baby...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment