Monday, September 27, 2010

Calif. Woman Jailed For Dumping Newborn In Trash

Calif. Woman Jailed For Dumping Newborn In Trash


This crap makes me sick to my stomach. HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU JUST TOSS A BABY IN THE TRASH???? You are his.her mother. S/He is crying and screaming as s/he came into the earth waiting for his/her mother to nurture him/her, love them hold them kiss them feed them....not dump them in the garbage

I as a mother I can not see how in the world some one could do this. It makes me sick to think about it. It happens ALLL the time. It is FUCKIN CRAZY!!! I wonder how many babies dont get noticed while they have already passed in the trash??? No one normally looks in the trash for a baby...ugh

There are so many adults out there wanting babies, and can't have them. And then there are people that just throw them away....what the hell!!

This stupid BITCH! yes i said it..BITCH, shouldn't of cheated on her husband in the first place...second of all should of used a condom...BC...or something..to prevent an unwanted pregnancy...UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment