Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So I "read" him wrong TMI warning

Brought up the baby thing again with my husband. We are suppose to talk about it more tonight so I will update with that later IF it happens.

It started with having some issues with my IUD. I realized over the weekend I was at my moms that a bunch of women have these issues with their IUD. So I'm not alone. The only reason to really fix the problem is to get it removed. Witch is fine by me...giggle..past post explains why..lol. I am also in need of a up today PAP. I haven't had one since I had the postpartum visit after I had Kole at 6 weeks, and then a week later I had my IUD placed. So it has been 2years. My grandmother died a little over a year ago from Cervical cancer. So it scares me to death.

So Joey called and asked what I was doing and I told him that I was fixing to call the Doctor to see what it would cost to get in, and then he asked why..giggle...but anyways I also told him I had been doing some research about the IUD, and that I will be talking to my doc to make sure I don't have a Bacteria infection witch could also be the problem, if that is the case... antibiotic will fix it. I told him I was having issues with my IUD, and I could here the "WTF" flags flying up in his head...HAHAHA WHAT KIND OF ISSUES...lol But I told him..giggle.

He said then we are not having sex..lol and I laughed and said Yay ok...lol sure. I said If I get the IUD out that we will talk about another form of BC until we are ready for another baby. I said not the pill, as I got prego with Jared. He said the patch and told him I think it got recalled. Then he said the shot, and I told him no I wouldn't get on the shot before we had a baby. I was on it after Jared and I didn't get prego till 3 years after I took my last dose. We tried for a year to get prego, and finally did. So I don't want to get on it and have to wait another year before I get prego. And he said no..., so now I'm not sure where he stands. I'm not don't have kids. i want to try again for a little girl, yes I have a chance of it being a boy...we all do..but I would love to have a girl..but if it is a boy...oh well I will love him too. Just like i did with Kole..lol I wanted him to be a little girl too..lol And he is my asshole baby...LOL I don't want to wait till Kole is in school. I want them close together. He just turned two so even if I get prego RIGHT now. Kole will be closer to three. He would have a blast with a baby * brother or sister *. He would be a big helper, and be a great big brother. Might be jealous that the baby will have his "bees" ..lol but he would love it as much as I would. I just really don't feel waiting till he goes to school works for me.

I don't need to buy anything for a baby...like I explain in the last post about this...

I don't know I will wait and see what we speak about tonight and see how it goes..I will update later..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment