Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just had lunch...

So I have a GREAT husband. He did all the dishes for me so I wouldn't have to do them. We made lunch together, and feed all our hungry kiddoes. My niece and my youngest son, they are 2 and almost 3 are a whole tuna fish sandwich, you would think they were going out of style. I do have to admit that they were pretty darn good! I haven't had a tuna fish sandwich in i don't know how long. It had all the fixins...lol onions and hard boiled eggs too...:P 

The kids are all playing and driving each other crazy. I have my almost 3 yr old niece for 3 weeks. We are having a blast. Kole is gonna miss her like crazy when she goes home. He is gonna be lost being home all day by himself with me again. He is gonna drive me crazy. Poor Laura is gonna gain 10 lbs these three weeks while she is here..giggle. She too, is gonna be lost. She is getting use to having to share and wait her turn. She is use to being the only kiddoes so it is a big change for her but she is doing GREAT!

Joey is getting excited for bow season....but I'm tired of hearing about it..lol i will have to listen about it for the next couple of months though. I wont complain to bad when he brings me home a nice fat yummy deer thought. Well it will tide me over for a couple days at least.

I will be glad when i get our big screen TV back. The lamp went out in it and we had to send it out to get fixed. SOOO Joey is watching all his hunting CRAP in the bed room...witch is what i am listening to right NOW. The kids will be driving me crazy also about hunting. I wish they would just shoot me so I wouldn't have to hear about it..lol

Today I have to finish up the laundry, and I have a birthday party to go to for my nephew. He is turning three. They grow up wayyyy to fast!! I'm hoping the weather warms up a bit more so I can go swimming in our pool! That my wonderful momma gave to us...:P We are having a blast in the pool. We ALL get in even Joey..lol

Well I guess that is all for now. The kiddoes want to go out side an play. I'm gonna lay in bed with Joey and watch * eye roll * hunting on TV with him for a few mins and then start getting everything together for the birthday party, not sure when we will head out, but we have to go catch some chickens for Joeys uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment