Sunday, September 26, 2010

So I can't sleep...ugh

So yet another night I can't fall asleep. I knew there was a reason why I wanted to start a blog...lol

So i'm layin in bed, with Kole and Tinkerbell on my right, and joey on my left. Laura is passed out in the co sleeper. I'm fixing to attempt to set up my esty shop so I can start selling all the stuff i make...maybe i will get rid of all this fabric..lol i have mountain and mountains of stuff..:P Maybe it will give me the kick in the ass i need to sew.

I had a great day today. I loved spending time with my hubby and bless his heart. He gets up and goes to work even though he HATES going to work. I wish we could afford him to change jobs and do what he loves to do. The company he is with is having him do bull shit jobs and not what he "signed up for". I feel so bad for him. ALMOST, i said ALMOST tempted to tell him to find another job even if that means him working out of town...but i HATE when he is out of town! The kids HATE it also. I dunno i just wish that he was happy. No fun doing something everyday that you hate doing, and knowing when you wake up you have to get up and do it all over again....but that is why i love him, because he does. There are MILLIONS of reason why i love him but that is one.


well i'm going to attempt to go to bed..i forgot i have to go check my outlook to get my password for esty..lol and im to lazy to get up and get it i will attempt to set it up tomorrow..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment